Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 10 Antworten
und wurde 640 mal aufgerufen
 NHL-Players History
GoWest29 Offline

Web-Master

06.02.2006 19:40
Marcel Goc – NHL Rookie Season 2005/06 Antworten
The Gocsches NHL-Strokes 2005/06

To the sunny west side coast,
Came a rookie like a ghost.
Born in German - they call him kraut,
Thank you god, for do this scout.

Play the center in sharks line number four,
Some guy say: to small for make a score.
But the head coach give him ice,
So his star will go on for a great uprise.

Stroke number one

Faster than all of the german car´s,
First goal of the season @ the Dallas Stars.

Stroke number two

But this was not the top of the biggest hill,
Second goal follows against Nashville.

Stroke number three

Some people say´s: fantastic - this boy are fine,
And he thanks with goal three vs Anaheim.

Stroke number four

Because he was young, others call him child,
And he scores again: visitors Minnesota Wild.

Stroke number five

I´m really promise I do no drugs,
He also make a goal against Canucks.

Stroke number six

Now Marcel to a 2nd time the Vancouver Mix,
And present us stroke number six.

Stroke number seven

Sometimes it always happens crazy things,
Tonight he scores again vs Detroit Red Wings.

Stroke number eight

Four month – 50 games – no goal, the fans are meantime very afraid,
Now he push the sharks to the Playoffs, with goal number eight.

GoWest29 Offline

Web-Master

06.02.2006 19:49
#2 Stroke number one Antworten

October 26, 2005

Dallas Stars - San José Sharks 4:5 n.V.

Was für ein Tag für Marcel Goc und Marco Sturm, beide trafen beim wichtigen Auswärtssieg ihrer Sharks. Goc erzielte das 0:1 und vergab später sogar noch einen Penalty Shot. Sturm gelangen der Ausgleich 20 Sekunden vor Schluss und die Vorlage zum Siegtreffer durch Patrick Marleau.

Quelle: hockeyweb.de

Media File: Goal number one - 26. Oct. 05 - Sharks @ Stars

GoWest29 Offline

Web-Master

06.02.2006 19:59
#3 RE: Stroke number two Antworten

November 2, 2005

San José Sharks - Nashville Predators 3:2 n.V.

Zweiter Saisontreffer für Marcel Goc! Er traf zum zwischenzeitlichen Ausgleich zum 1:1. Beim zweiten Treffer der Sharks in regulärer Spielzeit war Marco Sturm beteiligt, in der Overtime machte dann Alyn McCauley in Unterzahl für die Sharks den Sieg klar.

Quelle: hockeyweb.de

Media File: Goal number two - 2. Nov. 05 - Sharks @ Predators

GoWest29 Offline

Web-Master

06.02.2006 20:34
#4 Stroke number three Antworten

November 4, 2005

Anaheim Mighty Ducks - San José Sharks 0:1 n.V.

Goc erzielt "Goldenes Tor"

Eishockey-Nationalspieler Marcel Goc hat ein außergewöhnliches Erfolgserlebnis in der nordamerikanischen Profiliga NHL gefeiert. Der Stürmer schoss am Freitag in der Verlängerung das "goldene Tor" zum 1:0-Sieg der San Jose Sharks bei den Anaheim Mighty Ducks.

Abgefälschter Puck

Goc beendete die Partie mit seinem dritten Saisontreffer nach 51 Sekunden der Extra-Spielzeit, als er in Überzahl einen Schuss von Kyle McLaren abfälschte und den früheren Hamburger Torhüter Jean-Sébastien Giguère überwand. Es war bereits San Joses fünfter Sieg in Folge. Die Mannschaft mit Goc, Marco Sturm und Christian Ehrhoff ist damit Zweiter der Pacific Division.

Quelle: n24.de

Media File: Goal number three - 4. Nov. 05 - Sharks @ Anaheim

GoWest29 Offline

Web-Master

06.02.2006 20:40
#5 Stroke number four Antworten

November 5, 2005

San José Sharks – Minnesota Wild 1:3

Marcel Goc erzielt den einzigsten Shark Treffer des Abends.

Media File: Goal number four - 5. Nov. 05 - Sharks vs Wild

GoWest29 Offline

Web-Master

06.02.2006 20:51
#6 Stroke number five Antworten

November 16, 2005

San José Sharks – Vancouver Canucks 1:3

Wie gehabt einzigster Shark Treffer durch Marcel Goc´s Saisontor Nr. 5

Media File: Goal number five - 16. Nov. 05 - Sharks vs Canucks

Hier ein paar Kommentaren aus dem Thread zum Spiel vom Board der SJS.

In Antwort auf:
Rush5Collapse5©
Marcel Goc just went 1 on 4 on the PK, stickhandled through 4 and got 2 shots on net and a rebound that went to Stuart who shot it wide. That was quite a clinic Goc put on.

luda akula
Goc is again in good shape from what i hear - almost scored a SH and Stuart missed the rebound...

gonabby
Score GOC!

sharksarentgood
GOC!!!!! I LOVE YOU

luda akula
oh yeah GOC SCORES

Keonjen
GO GOC!!! Okay, keep Goc's line out there, that line seems to work, now for the other 3

pimpzilla
well I said I can't wait until the kid starts scoring.. looks like he heard me

luda akula
And almost another Goc's goal

luda akula
why RW does not put Goc's line on the PP - they seem the only line that clicks right now?

Keonjen
Goc's line should be on the PP, but I think he needs to give the boys a rest too, they seem to be carrying the team right now

Veng
and give more playing time to Bernier and Goc

Keonjen
Another PP....put the GOC line out now!

Keonjen
CRAP! GOC! Sorry, now he's hurt

luda akula
Only to get hurt - he's temporary out of the game. I just hope it's nothing serious

luda akula
Goc and Hannan in the dressing room - i'm scared

Keonjen
2nd period is up - 1-1 game - and I think we've lost Goc and Scotty....

luda akula
Great - Goc and Hannan are both back

GoWest29 Offline

Web-Master

06.02.2006 20:56
#7 Stroke number six Antworten

November 24, 2005

Vancouver Canucks – San José Sharks 3:2

Goc gives San Jose the 2-1 lead.

San José verliert aber erneut, trotz sechstem Saisontreffer von Marcel Goc.

Media File: Goal number six - 24. Nov. 05 - Sharks @ Canucks

GoWest29 Offline

Web-Master

06.02.2006 20:59
#8 Stroke number seven Antworten

November 26, 2005

San José Sharks – Detroit Red Wings 6:7

Marcel traf zur zwischenzeitlichen 6-5 Führung bevor Shanahan mit zwei Treffern in den letzen fünf Minuten den Sieg des Meisterschaftsfavoriten sicherstellte

Media File: Goal number seven - 26. Nov. 05 - Sharks vs Wings

GoWest29 Offline

Web-Master

06.02.2006 21:10
#9 Chat with Marcel Goc Antworten

Sharks Chat with Marcel Goc 12/1/2005
Ask Marcel Goc your best questions in this week's live chat. The chat will be held at 3 p.m., Dec. 1.

Shanon (mountian view): Hi marcel, waht do you like to do in your time off the ice. Great goal vs Vancover
Marcel Goc: Relax. Play tennis or soccer.

Jena (San Jose): Hey! How are you? I was wondering who do you room with on the road? Also, if you could go anywhere were would you go? Thanks and keep up the good work!
Marcel Goc: Right now it is Grant Stevenson. I've had Ryane Clowe and Vesa Toskala for a few nights. I would go home. Just kidding. I would try Hawaii.

Chris (Sacramento): hey, When did you start to play hockey?? And how many hrs do you pratice everyday? thanks chris
Marcel Goc: I started skating when I was three years old and I have no clue how many hours I practiced. Maybe an hour and a half twice a week.

Tom (St. Georgen / Germany): Hi Marcel, VS always looking to your goals @ sjs-page. Do you also read the results of the wild wings and hear the news (good & bad) from VS? Did Nic told you the derby result wings @ wolves? ;-) Greetings from good old GER to the US west coast.
Marcel Goc: I look them up on the internet once in a while.

josh Neuman (California): as a fellow hockey player, i admire you. Were u nervious when you played in your first game, that happened to be a playoff game? Was it a shock that you scored in you first Pro game? PS: Your an awesome player!
Marcel Goc: I was very nervous. I had the assist in the first game. I was very happy when I scored in the second game.

Casey Espinosa (Sunnyvale, California): Hi Marcel!! Where do you like to eat in San Jose and what is your most favorite German dish? Thanks!! Casey
Marcel Goc: In San Jose I like to eat sushi. My favorite German dish is anything that goes with staetzle and gravy.

Paul (UK): Hi Marcel, I was wondering who you get on with best in the team and do you still stay in contact with anyone from Cleveland? Hope you have a great season and career, Paul
Marcel Goc: I talk to the guys in Cleveland every couple of days. I hang with my roommate a lot and Christian or whoever is around. It is a different guy every time I go to the movies.

Mark Barleben (Ottawa Canada): Guten Tag Marcel. Did I hear somewhere that you have a younger brother in Deutchland who is also a talented hockey player? I do know about your brother Sacha who is older.
Marcel Goc: My younger brother is playing in the second league right now and he is doing fine. Maybe next year or the year after, he will go in the first league in Germany. He missed a year because of an ACL injury. That really through him back a little bit. He's worked hard and now he is on the way back.

GrandmaShark (San Jose- Home of the SHARKS): How's it going, Marcel? I feel like you are doing a GOOD job for the team and I am thrilled to have you aboard!!! Will any of you family be with you this Christmas holiday?
Marcel Goc: My dad and my wife's side are coming at the end of this week. My wife's twin sister and her fiance are coming two days after Christmas.

Ethan (California): whats the fatsest time you shot the puck
Marcel Goc: I did use a radar gun this summer, but I don't know if it was working right. I can't remember what I shot. Christian and I went to the jr. national team and practiced with them. We had a contest and I beat him by 2-3 miles per hour. But I doubt it was right.

Daryl (Formosa, Ontario): Marcel, I know your from germany and I was wondering what kind of minor hockey Germany has in terms of developing talent. Canada has the CHL, so what is the german equivalent
Marcel Goc: We have a junior league, but you can't compare it to Canada or America. We have to drive a long time to find a hockey rink. There aren't too many people playing, so the junior leagues aren't as good as here. They have put more money into development and it is better than 4, 5, 6 years ago.

matt machens (santa clara): do you think that the sharks can make it to the playoffs since right now your on a 8 game losing streak?
Marcel Goc: I think we can. We just have to start winning. We have to play better. We all know what happened last night. We dug a hole and now we have to dig ourselves out.

xxx: Hey Marcel, first let me concratulate you for your brilliant performances during the last games. Nice to see a German play like you.(marco's brilliant too:) What do you think is your weakest point to improve?Thanks
Marcel Goc: My faceoffs in the offensive side. You can always be better defensively, getting pucks out, working along the boards.

Jessica Elizalde (Newman California): what's on your holiday Christmas list this year?
Marcel Goc: I don't know.

Stephanie (Citrus Heights, CA): How different is it playing over in Germeny then it is here in the US?
Marcel Goc: There is a big difference. It is a lot more physical here. The ice is smaller and things are faster. You don't have as much room as in Europe.

jenelle (los gatos): Wie geht's? How hard was it for you when you found out that sturm primeau and stuart were all being traded?
Marcel Goc: It shocked everybody. I never had to go through this before. It is tough to lose three guys like that and we got a great player for them and we have to start playing good.

Danny H. (S.F.): I read in your bio that if you weren't playing in hockey you'll probably be playing soccor. My question is what position would you play? Thanks for your time. -Danny
Marcel Goc: I was a forward or in the offensive mid-field.

Cecile (San Jose): Hey Marcel, how is the winless streak affecting you personally (i.e. your mentality, confidence level)? Or does it help to motivate you even more to scrap out a win? Thanks for your time, have a fantastic season!
Marcel Goc: If you are losing by a lot, you don't deserve to win. We had a couple of close games with tough losses and we have to keep working hard. Sooner or later you have to get it done.

Jess (morgan hill): What do you think is the best part about playing for the sharks?
Marcel Goc: The best thing is just playing in the NHL. There are great fans here.

Jess (Morgan Hill): Hey In Your Oppinion What is the hardest team to beat?
Marcel Goc: Ottawa is playing really well right now and Detroit is not bad either.

Sebstian (Santa Cruz): Hallo, wie gehts? Do you stay in the San Jose area during the off-season or do you spend it back in Germany?
Marcel Goc: Back in Germany.

GoWest29 Offline

Web-Master

06.02.2006 21:19
#10 Stroke number seven and 1/2 Antworten

January 5, 2006

San José Sharks - Columbus Blue Jackets 6:3

Aus der Begegnung vs Columbus Blue Jackets genialer Assistpunkt von Goc.

In der ersten Hälfte der Media File kommt zuerst der Treffer von Big "J" Thornton, in der zweiten Hälfte dann der Treffer von Stevenson mit der klasse Vorarbeit durch Goc. (Media-File-Auswahl: Joe and Stevenson score)

Media File: Assist - 5. Jan. 06 - Sharks vs Jackets

GoWest29 Offline

Web-Master

06.04.2006 17:24
#11 RE: Stroke number eight Antworten
April 5, 2006

Colorado Avalanche - San José Sharks 1:2

Denver/München - Was für ein Abend für Marcel Goc!

Der deutsche Nationalspieler schoss beim 2:1-Sieg bei der Colorado Avalanche den entscheidenden Treffer und seine San Jose Sharks damit auf einen Playoff-Platz. Die Haie stehen nun mit 87 Zählern auf Platz acht in der Western Conference, punktgleich mit den Vancouver Canucks.

Coach Wilson voll des Lobes

Trainer Ron Wilson war voll des Lobes: "Marcel schießt hier irgendwie immer den Siegtreffer." Wilson spielte auf die zweite Playoff-Runde 2004 an, als Goc die Serie gegen die Avalanche mit seinem Siegtreffer entschieden hatte.

Quelle: sport1.de

Media File: Goal number eight - 05. Apr. 06 - Sharks @ Colorado

Sprung  
zurück zur Page: GoWest29
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz